Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Family that Bathes Together....?


Well, if it were true that the family that bathes together, stays together, then this enchanting bluebird family would be a shoe-in.  Bluebirds rarely grace my yard, so imagine my delight on looking out my window this afternoon at this!
I don't know if it is one set of parents with their most recent grown babies, or 4 couples, or what.  We don't have enough open space to really attract them, which makes this sight extra-special.  Do all bluebirds bathe in groups?  I rarely see other birds show up to bathe in flocks, so perhaps it is a bluebird thing.  This family of bluebirds has been here before, but I could never catch them with my camera.
I love my HTC Thunderbolt.  The learning curve was ferocious, coming from my familiar Blackberrys, especially since I'm really a hardcore technophobe who prefers everything done on paper. But the  camera on this phone is excellent, and it came with Kindle as a pre-loaded app!  I'd been resisting the Kindle and its kin, but it sure is handy, and less expensive than buying books, when you really feel you need one RIGHT NOW.  I keep my current tome-like Diana Gabaldon book, "The Fiery Cross" on the Kindle, and it's there whenever I have a few minutes to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment